Waterloo Region District School Board has transformed multiple paper-based administrative processes into automated, digital procedures. What began as a digitization project in the Human Resources department has evolved into district-wide digitization of records retention, vendor contracts, risk management, file backup, and disaster recovery.
Learn how the district:
- Automated accounts payable and human resources processes with Laserfiche Forms.
- Improved compliance with retention policies and disaster recovery planning.
- Created staff buy-in for digitization and automation across the district.
- Stephen Case, Manager of Purchasing and Risk Services, Waterloo Region District School Board
- Graham Shantz, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resource Services, Waterloo Region District School Board