Don’t miss this special report from the Center for Digital Government!
Learn best-practice techniques for making information more easily accessible to citizens—without compromising privacy or security controls.
Featuring local Government leaders like, the City of Santa Monica, CA, Loudoun County, VA and the City of Saint Paul, MN, you’ll learn how to:
- Meet citizen needs without assistance from your staff.
- Enable employees to instantly share information with each other.
- Empower users by bringing text and video content online.
- Automate business processes to accelerate problem resolution.
- Enable staff and citizens to use mobile devices to gain instant access to important information.