Financial advisors have more options—and decisions—to make than ever before regarding the technology tools they use to manage clients and portfolios.
InvestmentNews surveyed hundreds of advisors for an industry snapshot of how technology is incorporated into strategic goals.
The 2015 InvestmentsNews Advisory Technology Study found that:
Download the study’s results to measure your firm’s technology investments against these industry benchmarks and know what you need to look for when investing in your firm’s growth.
- Technology spending increased by 22.4% last year
- 83.5% of firms believe technology will play a significant role in their growth
- The average firm spends 4.2% of its annual revenue on technology
- 48.3% of firms do not have fully integrated technology systems
- 73.6% of firms do not have a mobile security strategy